Sunday, August 27, 2006

Checking-In

On Monday, I had my last radiation treatment. I cannot believe it has been seven months from the time of my diagnosis. At one point, I never knew if the treatment would end. I never knew what to expect... or, if there would even be an end of the road to this battle. I guess, this isn't necessarily the end of the road, but I have hopefully gone through the bumpy parts and uphill climbs. I offically started remission on Monday. Now, I will get scanned every three months for the first year after diagnosis. The first year is the most important. If you can get through the first year or so without a reoccurence, then you are much more likely to actually get rid of Hodgkins forever.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ougrad said...

congratulations! I've been checking your blog all summer and quite worried about your lack of postings. I hope you're feeling better.

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home