Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Back

Another delay in my writing... It was a combination of just being lazy and computer problems. Nonetheless, let me update you on the past week!

This treatment was pretty rough. For some reason, it just wasn't that easy. From the time I walked into the office, I had a tough time. When the nurse tried to draw blood, he couldn't get any from the vein in my arm. He started moving it around a little- sooner than later, I started to get light headed. After this failed, he did a second stick in my arm and got the needed blood. Anyways, the days after chemo knocked me on my butt more than usual. It had not been that rough since my first and second treatment. Luckily, I was able to pass through those days fairly quickly. Upon waking up Sunday morning, I felt much, much better.

Baseball is keeping me busy. However, I think the boys have gotten caught up with their early success against the area teams. After starting out 6-0 against area teams, we have manged to mix a couple losses that should not have occured. The boys have lost focus in a couple of games- ultimately resulting in two close losses. Still, we have been able to draw some good lessons from the games. Hopefully, they are able to learn from those lessons.

Well, I am going to go back to relaxing in bed and watching T.V. I cannot believe that Chris got kicked off American Idol this evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home