Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Hours Before Next Treatment

Well, I get my 8th treatment in 8 hours or so. I feel like I am on a work-release program from prison haha... I get some time in the free world, and then I get sent back into my cell. Weird way of looking at it, but if you go through it, you will know what I mean. Anyways, hopefully only 4 more treatments after tomorrow.

You know, as bad as cancer sucks, I have learned that in-grown toe nails suck more! ... I have never had an in-grown toe nail in my life, but somehow, I got one over the past few days. It hurts to the touch. On top of that, it is obviously difficult to walk. The doctor put me on an antibiotic- for the simple fact that we cannot risk the infection getting into my blood, etc. Today, I went into the doctor, but I was told that I need to wait until next week until they can do anything to it. For now, I am left to soaking my toe in hot water and epson salt. Anyone have any other good recommendations?

Well, I am off to bed. I should have some more time in bed over the next few days, so I will try to write more! Thank you again for all of your thoughts and prayers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home