Monday, April 10, 2006

Another Day Passes

Well, I think the weekend may have caught up with me a bit. Today, I spent most of my time relaxing and catching up on sleep with the dogs. My energy level was not too high, but then again, this is the time in my cycle that I start to go up hill.

During the evening, I had a chance to watch one of Cory's baseball games. It was my first time this year (due to my team's schedule and my chemo treatments). While the results were not favorable, he did a good job. He came in to pitch in relief during the first inning. It is an odd feeling watching him and some of his teammates play after coaching them just a few years ago. A few years down the road, I am sure I will experience that same type of feeling when my boys move on to high school.

The sores in my mouth have all but gone away. Still, in the days after the sores, I have found some lingering effects. I am not sure how to describe the feeling, but it is like I cannot get rid of a taste in my mouth after eating. It is almost like a slimy feeling. The sensation does not really hurt as much as it annoys me. It causes me to brush my teeth a little bit more often. When I do brush my teeth, it causes me to apply fresh tooth paste for my bottom teeth and top teeth, so that I can work to get rid of the taste/sliminess. Weird, huh?

Tomorrow, I have a laundry list of to do's to complete. I am hoping that my energy level spikes up a little to help aid the process. Most of my tasks involve simple emails and phone calls. Then, I have a school board meeting during the evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home